Power Stop is one of the most trusted company that provides latest and highest technology for Performance Upgrade Brake Kits. As you know brake is one of the most important part of any vehicle so we should always need to care it seriously.
Power Stop performing excellent racing cars and bikes, it rotar and brake pads deliver more than your expectations. These break are tested in different situation and circumstances like under high pressure or high temperatures and every time it works fine.
If you are reading this post we can consider that you have already researched about it and you know that both Power Stop Z23 vs Z36 are very great break but the real question is which one should you pick ? If you are looking for which one is better than this post is for you.
Power Stop Z23 vs Power Stop Z36 – Similarities
- Both Z23 and Z36 has Carbon-Fiber ceramic formula ensures dust-free braking performance.
- In both the break there is drill holes in plate that help to keep temperature down during extreme conditions and allow you maximum rotor cooling.
- Both doesn’t requires any modifications in rotors if you are upgrading the brake pads.
- Both have Premium rubberized shims that provide virtually noise-free braking.
- Both are corrosion free to improve the life of the brake pads, so it will last long.
- These are some common features between these two Power Stop Z23 vs Power Stop Z36 and now we are going to tell you differences.
Power Stop Z23 vs Power Stop Z36 – Difference
- Z23 is for the less heavier vehicles like car but Z36 is for for truck which demands the heavy brakes. So certainly Z36 is more powerful.
- The size and weight of break pads or stop pad is different. Power Stop Z23 dimension is 14x14x10 inches & weight is 60 pounds whereas Power stop Z36 dimension is 14x14x12 Inches & weight is 70 pounds.