Ninja Coffee Bar is very popular and trustable home used coffee brewing system which is manufactured by top leading home appliances brand “Shark Ninja”.
Many user unable to find what are the differences between these model, Ninja Coffee Bar CF111 and CF112. Let’s compare it.
Ninja CF111 vs CF112
Ninja F111 and CF112 are Single-Serve System which means it brews single cups of coffee (no pods required).
Both look exactly same, it’s hard to find differences between these. Not only look almost all features are exactly same.
Similarities : Ninja Coffee Bar CF111 vs CF112
- Brew a single cup of travel mug of coffee
- Variety of brew types ( Brew types :Classic, Rich, Over-Ice, Specialty, Cafe Forte)
- Brew Sizes: Cup, XL Cup, Travel Mug, XL-Multi-serve
- No pods required, use your favorite coffee ground
- Drip stop eliminates coffee mess
- Use paper or permanent filter
- Built-in frother to brew, froth and drink-all in your favorite mug
- Setting up and controls are pretty easy
- Drip Stop eliminates coffee mess
- Includes a double-sided scoop and permanent filter
- Advanced Thermal Flavor Extraction technology and Auto-iQ one-touch Intelligence
- Removable water reservoir so it’s easy to clean and fill
- Comes with filter so you need not to spent extra money to purchase additional filter.
Differences : Ninja Coffee Bar CF111 vs CF112
As i have already told you it’s exactly in everything but there is only small different in these model which is : A Tumbler.
Model CF112 comes with a Ninja XL Thermal 22 oz. Multi-Serve Travel Mug which can hold handle hot and cold drink.
But CF111 doesn’t have any tumbler.
Limitation/Drawbacks of CF111 and CF111
- Not programmable
- Doesn’t come with its own grinder
- Plastic construction (Many people don’t like)
- The frother does not heat milk
- It takes 2-3 mins to brew where as Keurig coffee makers are little faster than this.
Ninja Coffee Bar CF111 and CF112 both are very good coffee maker and packed truck loaded features.
Some people can turned off by plastic construction but overall built quality is very good.
In both model there is no difference except one which is a tumbler. If you will choose any you’ll never regret on your buying decision.
Both are awesome, and totally value for money product.