When you are smoking meat you will need to measure the temperature of both smoker and meat you’re cooking. There are lots of thermometers available in the market. and in this article, we will review Tenergy Solis Digital Meat Thermometer which is one of the best among them we will also see some alternatives.
- Monitoring Temp. Range:32~572°F / 0~300°C
- Accuracy: ± 1%
- Measuring Channels: 6
- Included Probe:6
- Probe Cable Length: 50Inch / 1.25M
- Power: 2x 1.5V AA Battery (Included)
- Battery Life: 200 Hrs
- Display: LCD Screen / App
- Wireless Range: Up to 100Ft / 33M
- Food Ready Alarm: Yes
- App Availability: iOS / Android
If you cook for crowds smoke multiple briskets or pork butts at the same time then this can be the best smoker thermometer for you.
It allows you modern app-enabled approach to better cooking. It consists of 6 individual thermometers and one digital readout screen that set it apart from the competition. Tenergy also offers free lifetime probe replacement.
It is capable to give readings between 32°F – 572°F, it delivers a +/-1% accuracy level that ensures precise temperatures each time.
It comes designed with a large and beautiful black lit LCD screen that is easy to read whether it is meat, poultry, fish, bread, frying oil or coffee get the all-purpose kitchen thermometer, Tenergy Solis.
Its probes have silicone handles, which are a lot easier to grab and maneuver than probes that are just stainless steel alone, and there are very low chances of getting a burn. You can also leave the probes in the oven.
Additionally, This Solis thermometer includes a hard carrying case.
You can download its app on PlayStore or iOS store. It gives instant various types of important notifications through your phone.
It is wireless with a range of 100 feet and if in any case connection is lost then an alarm will alert you so that you don’t overcook your meat.
Its app is very easy to use, comes with a simple user interface which allows you to choose from 11 presets temp based on the protein you are cooking.
Their 11 prests are :
- BBQ Smoke
- Hot Smoke
- Cold Smoke
Each of these presets are desired around a target temperature and if you’re looking for the temperature outside of these presets. You can also customize temperatures based on your personal preferences.
This app also allows you to custom alerts for high or low temperature.
Why you should buy Tenergy Solis Digital Meat Thermometer?
- Wireless Control: Stop standing around, boringly to check the temperature. You can monitor everything on a smartphone just by downloading its app.
- Multiple probes: It has multiple probes that can be handy if you cook more than one type of meat at a time, or want to monitor different areas of the same piece of meat.
- Target temperature: In its app, there are 11 presets of targeted temperature for different cuts of meat or you can set a custom temperature.
Tenergy Solis Meat Digital Thermometer Alternatives
Before buying this you should also see its alternatives to know what other companies are offering. There are only two thermometers that can compete with Tenergy Solis.
- ThermoPro TP20: This thermometer is also wireless and comes with two probes. It has mainly two parts digital transmitter and receiver. This can take you the receiver anywhere you want, so long as it’s within 300 feet of the transmitter. So it doesn’t need any smartphone and also the range is more than Tenergy Solis.
- ThermoPro TP07: It is the little brother of TP20. Design and features are almost the same but it comes with only one probe. It is #1 bestseller and $20* cheaper than TP20.
Final Words: Tenergy Solis is one of the best modern style thermometers takes your cooking to the next level. It is highly recommended and if you do not require 6 probes and looking any cheaper thermometer than ThermoPro TP07 is good to go.